The Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
incredible community!

DASHBOARD FORUMS Share Your Wins We made it to friday! Reply To: We made it to friday!

• Alisha

Administrator
    January 30, 2021 at 8:41 pm

Hi Alisha!

Happy Saturday! I accomplished the following this week:

Tweaked my signature offer, audience, and framework

Identified my main content platform (podcast!)

Outlined content ideas (more than 90 days worth)

Reserved my podcast domain name/social media handles

Had artwork created for my podcast

Outlined the overall podcast format, audience, and created templates for pitching for guests/created show notes, and outlined the overall process of recording/scheduling/etc

Hired a copywriter for my website

Most importantly I completed your purpose to service, podcasting, and content courses (January goal)

I just want to add that after our live coaching session I walked away with more clarity and was able to use that to get a lot more done this week. While I’m still trying to drill down into my audience (the transformations) I’m so happy with my progress.

While I did finish your course; I plan to go back and use the launch module to outline and plan my launch. I’m going to use your advice and do the 2-month pre-launch which will start *fingers crossed* before the end of February It’s my absolute favorite part! I just need to get this podcast figured out and the first few episodes recorded since it’ll be my main platform.

Thank you!